Economy Stability / Vanity Items

Anything FFXI Related
Gweivyth

Re: Economy Stability / Vanity Items

Post by Gweivyth » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:09 pm

Farming Bird Blood in Buburimu is actually really, really good gil/hour, and any class can do it, so honestly newer players have it easy on the gil front. It's kind of tacky to farm there as a 75, so most high level players won't, but for the jobs that suck at soloing, it's actually really competitive gil/hour to the places they could farm at higher levels.

Low level gear is also not very expensive. I am the one who makes most of the bonecrafting armor that's on the AH right now, and I try and price it fairly. If you look at Fang Necklace and Bone/Beetle Harness, I'm actually selling them barely above the price I could vendor them for because I know low level players NEED these items, and I don't have much competition because the other high level Bonecrafters know it really isn't worth it for the low margin of profit. Chances are if you've bought any of that stuff in the last few months, I'm the one who sold it to you.

It takes a tribe.

Marawyn

Re: Economy Stability / Vanity Items

Post by Marawyn » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:52 pm

Gweivyth wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:38 pm
I think they've been slowly working on that, there was a thread for it with a spreadsheet of vendor prices.
I would love to see the Beast Blood price changed back to era values (512g ish each). Zi'tah was a great farming spot for level 60+ chars, plus the music there is great.