Comprehensive List of Crafters.. Part 2

Anything FFXI Related
Nash

Comprehensive List of Crafters.. Part 2

Post by Nash » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:56 am

Evening Kupo~!

I know there was another post about this a few months back but wanted to start fresh! Maybe some players don't want to be bothered by crafting requests and I respect that.

The Kupo server is growing daily and with that growth, players will be needing crafted gear that may not be on the AH.

What the goal of this thread is...is for higher lvl crafters to post their skills for hire. And lets get this out of the way, if you are asking someone to craft for you, even if you have your own mats, its a nice gesture to tip the crafter not only for their time crafting for you but the effort they put forth in getting to their respective level.

Additionally, you may want to be polite when asking a crafter for their services. Sending a /t to someone saying "dood, I needz dis katana right NOW! I'll tip ya 35 gil, lulz" may not be the best way to go about getting something crafted.

After my long winded sh%t...if you are a crafter/crafter for hire...and would like to post your craft/lvl and any sub crafts, please do so here, I will try to maintain this post at least weekly.

Thanks Kupo~

Cooking

Tectal - Cooking 90+

Nashorn - Cooking 59

Pillanious - Cooking 45

Woodworking

Alchemy

Smithing

Silvine - Smithing 97+1
Subs: Woodworking 60, Cloth 60, Goldsmith 60, 40 Leather

Goldsmithing

Tectal - Goldsmithing 90+

Clothcrafting

Brotaru - Clothcraft 98
Subs: Leather 60 Goldsmith 51 Smithing 33

Tectal - Clothcraft 90+

Leathercraft

Bonecrafting

Alexander - Bonecraft 60
Last edited by Nash on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Crasy

Re: Comprehensive List of Crafters.. Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Post by Crasy » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:27 am

Brotaru
Clothcraft 98, sub; leather 60, goldsmith 51, smithing 33

Tectal

Re: Comprehensive List of Crafters.. Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

Post by Tectal » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:26 pm

Tectal has 90+ goldsmithing, clothcrafting, and cooking

Silvine

Re: Comprehensive List of Crafters.. Part 2

Post by Silvine » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:05 pm

I have 97+1 smithing with 60 WW, GS, CC and like 40 leather

pillanious

Post by pillanious » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:00 am

45 Cooking. :)

nik

Post by nik » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:57 pm

What was wrong with the old one? (Besides barely anyone posting in it?)

Nash

Post by Nash » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:51 pm

Nik-

Reasons for a new post;

1- Not sure if the person that started the original thread wanted to continue updating it.

2- Not sure if all the people that posted in the original are still active.

3- Not sure if the people that posted in the original have the time to field crafting requests.

The point of the thread is for crafters who are willing to craft items that may not be on the AH for a new player base.

nik

Post by nik » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:15 pm

Nash wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:51 pm
Nik-

Reasons for a new post;

1- Not sure if the person that started the original thread wanted to continue updating it.

2- Not sure if all the people that posted in the original are still active.

3- Not sure if the people that posted in the original have the time to field crafting requests.

The point of the thread is for crafters who are willing to craft items that may not be on the AH for a new player base.
Good thing someone's here to answer those questions for you; the person is willing to update it, all of the people on it are active, the people on it have given their consent (all but Silvine anyhow). Did you bother asking these questions beforehand or did you just want to have your own thread?

Moogle8990

Post by Moogle8990 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:19 am

nik wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:15 pm
Did you bother asking these questions beforehand or did you just want to have your own thread?
Who cares? Don't be rude.

Nash

Post by Nash » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:53 am

Nik-

I am just going to assume youre joking around in good nature because otherwise, you sound like a moron.

Tell me, what does having "my own thread" do for me? Do I get gil per click...is that a thing?

The reason I started this thread, in all honestly, I was asking in the server LS if anyone needed help with anything and someone sent me a /tell asking where he could find someone to craft something for them because it wasn't on the AH.

SUCH DUBIOUS INTENTIONS I HAVE! How dare I attempt to help a newer player! -gasp!

If the original creator of the first topic wanted to keep their thread going, maybe bump it? It's been what? 3 months...not even sure I was even playing on this server when that thread was started.

Finally here's a quote from a thread posted almost a MONTH ago;

I know there's a list of crafters somewhere on these boards, but unfortunately I couldn't find it.

I want to apologize from the bottom of my heart to you and the masses that I have offended for this blatant and horrific act of malice that I have perpetrated.