Elemental Ores.

Anything FFXI Related
stoleeverything

Re: Elemental Ores.

Post by stoleeverything » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:58 am

IIMO if these ores are added to NMS they shold be added to NMS that people aren't Already killing. there is already every reason in the world to kill King Athro. n one wants adamantoise atm maybe that's a good way to bring him some attention. do we really want Water Ore locked into a nm Most people already already nearly fighting over. I think that's a bad idea. maybe add them to for example Ungur since no one ever fights him anyhow. xolotl seems like a good idea. how about we focus on NMS that Are not being camped to spread out the value of the server instead of piling all value into one spot.

stoleeverything

Post by stoleeverything » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:01 am

stoleeverything wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:58 am
IIMO if these ores are added to NMS they shold be added to NMS that people aren't Already killing. there is already every reason in the world to kill King Athro. n one wants adamantoise atm maybe that's a good way to bring him some attention. do we really want Water Ore locked into a nm Most people already already nearly fighting over. I think that's a bad idea. maybe add them to for example Ungur since no one ever fights him anyhow. xolotl seems like a good idea. how about we focus on NMS that Are not being camped to spread out the value of the server instead of piling all value into one spot.
there is a nm dragon in ifrits cauldron I don't think many fight him and he is a pretty challenging monster. maybe adding fire ore to him. I mean lets be honest once Fafnir can be killed he is never gonna stop dying so he doesn't need anymore
more value

stoleeverything

Post by stoleeverything » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:08 am

sorry for posting so much but simply put. mining is pretty week atm. there is absolutely no value in mining most places especially with the low server population and the x2 craft speed. I think they should be mined. it gives something for people to do while they LFG. people are getting insanely bored LFG they need something to do during down times or they log off. ive seen it a lot. people cant find a group, they get bored, they log off. I understand some hard core plays "well argue well they should make a group I did it" but not everyone can be on all day waiting for the static to log on. some of us really enjoying meeting new people every day. and haing a social experience with MANy people and not just a few.SERIOUSLY how boring is mining MOST PLACE U LOSE MONEY DOING IT. it might as well not even be possible no one is gonna do it. excluding ifrits cauldron for hi lvl goldsmithers its basically pointless to mine

stoleeverything

Post by stoleeverything » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:19 am

If these are going to be nms they should be BCNM"s it would make the most since to me

Dante

Post by Dante » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:32 am

It would be cool to give people things to do when they are looking for a party. This is an extremely low pop server and it's very hard to find a group, especially if you're on your own in the game and without a static.

jamiehavok

Post by jamiehavok » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:47 pm

i vote to wait a bit longer and get gardening working!

Elysien

Post by Elysien » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:14 pm

Gardening would be an extreme amount of work to implement, and then we have the issue of unlimited accounts, ores would ideally have a fairly abundant source, but that would be too much. I'm not too keen for mining, but it wouldn't bother me much, especially at this point where I don't really care how they are added, just so long as the supply is in a reasonable state.