Hello Everyone

New To The Server?
Genkaitsu

Hello Everyone

Post by Genkaitsu » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:54 am

Good morning everyone. My name is Genkaitsu...and I'm an addict.

No but for real, I'm an off and on player from the WotG era, and a Nasomi player for the last 2~ish years. I left Nasomi, not necessarily because of the people (although the favoritism didn't help it's case), but more because of the glitches and general things that went unfixed for long periods of time. I'm looking for a good community, good friends, and a good server that prioritizes quality of the product over the quantity of the content. If this server stays in the RoZ era forever to ensure a quality product, that's perfectly fine to me.

I'll see you out there!

Caelic

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Caelic » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:34 am

Welcome to the server Genkaitsu! We're glad to have you here! I've been here just under a week and it is my experience that the community has been very welcoming and friendly. As for content, I cannot 100% confirm, but I have heard the devs thoroughly test new content before releasing it to the server... you might be able to find the exact quote somehere on this forum actually.

Job balance is really good so just hop on your favorite job and start smacking and slashing. The server LS is there if you have questions, are looking for a group or for some idle chat (just stay respectful).

Looking forward to seeing you in-game, cheers!