2004 retail player attempting to relive the glory days

New To The Server?
Havesh

2004 retail player attempting to relive the glory days

Post by Havesh » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:37 am

Hi there!

I used to play the game during RotZ and CoP. I'm from the EU, and I hope to relive some of the enjoyment I had playing the game during retail.

I've got a few questions regarding allowed 3rd party tools. I only ever used windower back in the day for the ability to alt+tab. I know there are many more features in windower, some of which are allowed here. Since I haven't really used any 3rd party programs beyond what I explained, I would like to get caught up on how to install and use them (I looked around on the site and forum, and couldn't find any obvious information about it).

Outside of that, I would love to have some people to play with, preferrably during the day-early evening EU times. I don't know how spread out the population is on the server, but I do hope it will be active enough for me to progress on the server. :) I will edit this post and post my character name, once I'm in-game (currently installing)

Edit: In-game name is Aseir. I hear there's a severe shortage of tanks post 60, so I'm considering playing pld.

Grahf

Re: 2004 retail player attempting to relive the glory days

Post by Grahf » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:17 pm

Hope you like it here.

Scott

Re: 2004 retail player attempting to relive the glory days

Post by Scott » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:19 pm

I'd say post 40-50! Level PLD! :D Ashita works better here it seems. It has more novelty private server plugins like filterless and hideconsole that make life easier.