:)

New To The Server?
Mog

:)

Post by Mog » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:34 pm

:D Hello,
I have never played Final Fantasy XI, but I have seen many things about the game and it got my attention :ugeek:

I would like to ask you two things I don´t get exactly.

1. When you unlock an advanced job does your actual character change job or you are able to start a new character with said job?

2. Does this server have the jobs scholar and blue mage?

Thanks in advance and hoping to have fun with you all!!!

Aeshie

Re: :)

Post by Aeshie » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:52 pm

Hello, welcome!

I just started playing FFXI and have never played it as well up until a few weeks ago -- there's quite a bunch of us around!

To answer your questions:

1) No, only the character you're on at the time unlocks the other jobs from the job unlock quests. Like other Final Fantasy games you can play multiple jobs on one character. All you have to do to swap jobs is enter the Residential Area located in any city to go to your Moghouse and talk to the moogle.

2) This server only has the jobs up to Chains of Promethia expansion, which does not include Scholar and Blue Mage. For a full list check this link, https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Jobs (anything at Treasures of Aht Urghan and under is not available)

If you have anymore questions when you get in game make sure you equip your linkpearl for the serverwide linkshell and ask in there, I'm sure someone will help you out :)

Mog

Re: :)

Post by Mog » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:05 pm

Aeshie wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:52 pm
Hello, welcome!

I just started playing FFXI and have never played it as well up until a few weeks ago -- there's quite a bunch of us around!

To answer your questions:

1) No, only the character you're on at the time unlocks the other jobs from the job unlock quests. Like other Final Fantasy games you can play multiple jobs on one character. All you have to do to swap jobs is enter the Residential Area located in any city to go to your Moghouse and talk to the moogle.

2) This server only has the jobs up to Chains of Promethia expansion, which does not include Scholar and Blue Mage. For a full list check this link, https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Jobs (anything at Treasures of Aht Urghan and under is not available)

If you have anymore questions when you get in game make sure you equip your linkpearl for the serverwide linkshell and ask in there, I'm sure someone will help you out :)
Thank you for the info! :)