Hey Everyone!

New To The Server?
Azyure

Hey Everyone!

Post by Azyure » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Hey there Kupo! :D

Long time FFXIV player, and once-player of FFXI back at launch through WoG. Used to play on and off with some buddies on PS2 when that first launched, but never hit the true end game content. Now that life has kinda slowed down a bit, I figured I could devote some time to a really great MMO that deserves the time!

It's definitely been a while since I've stepped foot in this world, and I totally remember the new player experience being really intimidating, but hopefully that doesn't stop others from trying out this pretty amazing game.

Anywho, I'm some kinda weeb, late 20s out of New England in the US. Can't wait to get to know you guys and really experience what your server has to offer. :D

StardewValley

Re: Hey Everyone!

Post by StardewValley » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Hey Azyure! Welcome to Kupo!!

I want my life to slow down a bit XD

What do you plan on leveling? Let me know if/when you need to exp in the Dunes. IGNs : Stardew and Valley
Stardew - WAR50 | THF25 | NIN14 | RDM09
Valley - BLM46 | WHM25 | NIN12 | THF11
Cooking 42 | Goldsmithing 2
(12/11/17)

Azyure

Re: Hey Everyone!

Post by Azyure » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Thanks for the welcome! It's definitely nice when I can squirrel away a day or two a week to sit down and play, that's for sure. ^^

I've been leveling WAR on my main catgirl Azyure; eventually would like to get to DRG or DRK, not too sure there yet. :)

Literally just finished making an alt, Aziira (I think? Just closed the client) that'll eventually go full on WHM; my one true FFXI love.

It's been an intimidating ride so far, that's for sure. :O