Two vets returning

New To The Server?
0409Player

Two vets returning

Post by 0409Player » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Hello all, I just installed this private server and made a character at the suggestion of a friend of mine who has already been playing on the server for the last couple weeks. We are both old school vets who played from 2004-2009, right before Abyssea ruined the classic experience. We both had multiple 75s, lots of merits and top-tier gear(at the time) so we experienced most of what endgame FFXI was in the late 2000s. We're looking to relive the nostalgia as well as make some new FFXI friends who are vets like us or even total newbies whom we can help and share our knowledge of the game with.

You can contact me in game if you'd like, my character's name is Mrolympia. I'm a genuinely nice person and if you approach me respectfully I will respond respectfully. I can offer game advice to newbs and also will be looking for help with things like getting sub job items and other quests. So don't be afraid to contact me if you're reading this and you're looking for a group that knows what they're doing to play with. Thanks.

StardewValley

Re: Two vets returning

Post by StardewValley » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:03 pm

Welcome Mrolympia :D

Haha you're gonna fit in super nicely. Most of us are vets trying to relive the experience. Can't wait to see you in-game!
Stardew - WAR50 | THF25 | NIN14 | RDM09
Valley - BLM46 | WHM25 | NIN12 | THF11
Cooking 42 | Goldsmithing 2
(12/11/17)