Uninstall procedure?

Come Here To Ask Questions
Phelisia

Uninstall procedure?

Post by Phelisia » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:09 pm

So been attempting to try other servers, deleted my Kupo "install" folder, deleted the registry entries from "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\PlayOnlineUS"

Tried three different servers and got FFXI-3331 Client out of date errors.

I followed the DSP wiki page to the letter, did not use the manual patch downloads, and still get the error on other private servers.

Icon

Re: Uninstall procedure?

Post by Icon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:41 pm

You are most likely getting that error because retail just updated and the server you're trying to connect to hasn't updated their version yet so your retail copy is a different version than what their server is running.

Phelisia

Post by Phelisia » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 pm

Do you mind telling me what version of the client comes with your installer?

Icon

Post by Icon » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:31 pm

30161227_1

If for some reason after deleting our files and the registry entry your game is still responding with this version number (when you type /ver in game) we do distribute a command line script to unregister all FFXI controls [WARNING] this script is not for casual use. If used improperly you can unregister controls that you shouldn't be. If you're not a computer programmer or technician familiar with command line scripts then I would ask that you contact me over IRC so that I can do a support session with you and run it myself so as not to damage your pc.