Need an Alchemist for something stupid.

A marketplace for players!
Fargason

Need an Alchemist for something stupid.

Post by Fargason » Mon May 01, 2017 8:03 pm

Full disclosure: I'm weird.
I want a Frog Lure... I know, it's not for fishing. I just want a little buddy to hang out in my ammo slot during my adventures.

Back in the day I leveled alchemy to 100 and smithing to 60 specifically to sign a lizard lure. It is an HQ3 of a 46/9 alchemy/smithing synth. After a little over 200 attempts with HQ crystals I finally made one. Lizzy was my constant companion, and I now have a hole in my heart playing again that I'm looking to fill with a Froggy friend.

A frog lure is a HQ1 of a 46/9 alchemy/smithing or goldsmith worm lure synth. Depends if you use a iron or brass ingot. Bonus if you can sign it. And if by some miracle you make a lizard lure I will give you everything. Everything I have and more. I would proudly walk around in nothing but a lizard lure.

Guedj

Re: Need an Alchemist for something stupid.

Post by Guedj » Tue May 02, 2017 12:14 am

LMAO, I love this. Hope your order gets filled.

Servo

Post by Servo » Tue May 02, 2017 3:28 pm

This is awesome.

Fargason

Post by Fargason » Tue May 02, 2017 7:32 pm

Want to see some family photos? Thankfully I see they are still up on FFXIAH. Here is a pic of when Lizzy was born:

Took me a year to max alchemy/smithing. Then months of failed attempts and GP turn ins for HQ crystals. I was down to my last stack and started telling myself to give up and that it won't happen. Then it did happened! My little miracle.

There is Lizzy's first Ebisu Rod about a year later. Only the best for my girl! Doesn't she look so happy in that photo?

ZarosTenjin

Post by ZarosTenjin » Wed May 03, 2017 8:06 am

I think one of the highest alchemists on the server is Ranni/Rinmaru ingame if you bring the mats he'll craft it for you i'm sure

Not sure if he reads the forums though so best send a tell ingame
IGN: Resra

nik

Post by nik » Wed May 03, 2017 1:57 pm

I'm 66 Alchemy/13-14ish Smithing. I doubt I'll make a HQ3 but if you want to give it a go send me a message ingame on Niryet.

Ranni

Post by Ranni » Thu May 04, 2017 1:57 pm

Been capped and stuck at 70 for 2 weeks now because of no level 45 smithers. Shoot me a tell in a week or so!

Fargason

Post by Fargason » Fri May 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Thanks for the info! I'm still looking for a pet Froggy so I'm working on getting a stack of materials ready for the attempt. I heard some good news that subcrafts are not a factor in the HQ rate on this server. If true that will be a huge help since we would only need level 9 smithing for the attempt. Leveling my smithing and alchemy a bit now to make some animal glue and iron ingots for the lure. I'll snag some flint for the glass fiber, as that's a pretty high alchemy synth, and look y'all up.