Static, but static how?

Looking for exp party, NM help, questing help, you name it! Setup a group to do something fun!
Venrymel

Static, but static how?

Post by Venrymel » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:36 am

We don't need to start from Lv1, but the more job levels we have in common to start, the better.

I don't want to camp EXP.

I want to make the most of a journey, not rush to the end.

However long and however many sessions it takes, I'm open to fighting our way to a boss and back, rather than merely running to a boss and back.

I tend to be detail oriented, but I don't always want to lead, so we will share leader however we choose once we agree.

We will collect items, level crafts, share resources (to varying and personal tastes) and we will have bloody fun helping each other through our collective primary, and our respective personal primary goals.
—I'm not going to leave you behind to go collect what I need for this quest while you craft. We're going to craft during spare moments as we collect the items (we probably both) needed during our trip to the mission objective we doubtless share.

Fun. Please, will someone else have this kind of fun with me?
Is there a group I can join who's doing it like this, already?

Jei

Re: Static, but static how?

Post by Jei » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Sounds like you need a LS :D There are many friendly ones around, you'll find one I',m sure.

Kalifriki

Post by Kalifriki » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:01 pm

Sounds like an interesting proposition...feel free to send me a message sometime. [Kalifriki]

Ragor

Post by Ragor » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:21 am

I would be fully on board for this. I'm playing this game again to relive the experiences I had when I was younger. Im currently working towards becoming a samurai and have a white Mage on the side. Profession wise I am looking at cooking and fishing. Feel free to give me a shout in game and we can see if we can get something worked out!

- Ragor

Venrymel

Post by Venrymel » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:04 pm

Sorry this is so late. I see, by the dates of posts, the minimum amount of time it's been since I remembered to come check the forums.

I will definitely be keeping my eye out for yous guys.

FiresOfBeltane is a linkshell I'm recreating from my retail days and there's a link to a Google Spreadsheet where I've consolidated information I think we might like to keep track of for each other. (I have fun tracking that sort of thing.) Giving members the ability to make edits on their own is also really easy.

Hope to see you guys in game^.^