Static Party Interests

Looking for exp party, NM help, questing help, you name it! Setup a group to do something fun!
Keltra

Static Party Interests

Post by Keltra » Fri May 05, 2017 12:49 am

Anyone else in the same boat as me? Absolutely loving the game again but can't seem to find a party most the time?

Well just like old times, I'd like to see if anyone is interested in starting a static party! For anyone that's unaware of what this means, it would be a group leveling a set of jobs together that doesn't change. You would only level that job with the group and usually to a certain agreed level. This would be as little or much time the static can agree to.

Please put your name, days available, the time you can play for and hopefully we can form some parties together!

Nash

Re: Static Party Interests

Post by Nash » Fri May 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Hey there!

I was actually thinking of posting a thread about this myself.

I dualbox but would only want to use one character for static purposes unless other is needed.

I am EST and am usually on 5pm - 11 or 12. Tuesday and Saturday nights aren't great for me as I bartend occasionally on those nights.

Jobs I could bring in order of want;

Purg
PLD
DRK
MNK
WAR
-
Nash
RDM

Guedj

Post by Guedj » Fri May 05, 2017 1:14 pm

I'm interested, but have limited playtime so likely won't work for me. I'm typically on about 9p central (10pm Eastern, GMT-5) and can play for only 2-3 hours but available several nights a week and would be open to BLM, RDM (not main heals though), WAR, or THF--in no particular preference order. I'm new, so I haven't even unlocked my sub quite yet but would hope to do so over this weekend.

Once we ding 30 I'd also be open to switching around jobs for those of us that couldn't have previously done an advanced job, or stopping, or continuing as is.

Zulu

Post by Zulu » Sat May 06, 2017 12:25 am

I would love to get in a static, I just joined yesterday though..So currently I'm a level 8 blm with no subjob. I can run mon-fri 6-10pm and 1-10pm Sat-Sun CST. I DB with lvl 8 thf..but would prefer to play 1 char unless somebody just doesn't show. Thanks.

Gweivyth

Post by Gweivyth » Sat May 06, 2017 3:53 pm

I'm interested, I play Monday through Thursday from 7pm to midnight EST. I'm interested in leveling WAR or PLD.

Keltra

Post by Keltra » Sat May 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Looks like we might be able to make this happen! Gweivyth, Zulu, Nash and myself can run the same times and dates. How does Wed and Thursday 7pm-11PM EST sound for you all? We can work out more details if this sounds good and we get a few more!

Sorry Guedj, looks like you'll be on a bit late for us, Hopefully this catches on and more people post to help you form a group.

Zulu

Post by Zulu » Sat May 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Sounds good to me. Thanks

Nash

Post by Nash » Mon May 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Wed / Thurs would be good for me.

Did some leveling over the weekend, thinking now it'll be best for me to go either PLD or MNK as both are low lvl.

Just let me know what starting lvl will be and which job is needed and I'll have it and SJs ready.

Gweivyth

Post by Gweivyth » Mon May 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Keltra wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 9:10 pm
Looks like we might be able to make this happen! Gweivyth, Zulu, Nash and myself can run the same times and dates. How does Wed and Thursday 7pm-11PM EST sound for you all? We can work out more details if this sounds good and we get a few more!

Sorry Guedj, looks like you'll be on a bit late for us, Hopefully this catches on and more people post to help you form a group.
What jobs was everyone looking at playing? Personally I'd love to level WAR, I don't mind WAR/MNK tanking. I'm assuming we would need a "real" tank later on. I don't have Great Axe leveled at all, so I'd have to catch that up, I've been sword/shield and h2h up until now. I'm at 22 on WAR, haven't even unlocked PLD yet, lol.

Keltra

Post by Keltra » Mon May 08, 2017 10:43 pm

Looks like we only need 1 more to make this happen. I have us down for Wednesday and Thursday Nights 7pm-11pm EST and jobs thus far are as followed I believe:

Zulu - THF
Gweivyth- WAR (DD or tank maybe)
Nash- PLD
Xerrow - DD (healer if needed)

I can be anything really, I'll fit whichever hole the party needs. Once we fill the last spot I'll decide. If you know anyone that can make the times then lets get them in!

Is a lvl 15 start at the dunes a good place for everyone?

EDIT: Since we still need 1 more we probably wont be starting tomorrow, hopefully only waiting till next week. Please try to contact me or Xerrow in game for more information to try and set this up better. Thanks guys!