Windy 2-3 CS with Grohm now working.

Bugs that have been fixed.
Mercer.Keel

Windy 2-3 CS with Grohm now working.

Post by Mercer.Keel » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:43 am

Im currently working on windy 2-3 The Three Kingdoms. I started with sandy and it had no problems but with bastok I have ran in to one. I talked with Patt-Pott and got my cs then went and talked with Pius and got my cs with him. Now when I try and talk to Grohm I get no CS but I do get this text.

"I've heard rumors that those dumb Quadav are acting organized. There's even talk that they have a leader now, like in the Great War... Oh, and there's a strange magic circle at the deepest end of the Palborough Mines. It's said that whoever goes beyond it never comes back. Sounds real suspicious, doesn't it? I'm sure you'll find your answers there. Me? Oh, no. I'm never going back there. Good luck. You;re gonna need it!"

this feels like just normal npc talk and not the text to the mission. also I'm never got 3 pickaxes from him. I went back to Pius and he told me once again to go talk to Grohm.

I have zoned, and reset my game client. Still same thing.

beauxq

Re: Windy 2-3 CS with Grohm now working.

Post by beauxq » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 pm

That looks correct according to http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Three_Kingdoms
Speak to Grohm (H-9) who is in the Craftman's Eatery, he will direct you to find the burning circle deep within Palborough Mines.

The pickaxes are only for if you go to Bastok first, before Sandoria.

Mercer.Keel

Post by Mercer.Keel » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:59 pm

yes I'm a retard and im sorry for wasting your time. again sorry.

Icon

Post by Icon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:16 pm

beauxq wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:56 pm
That looks correct according to http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Three_Kingdoms
Speak to Grohm (H-9) who is in the Craftman's Eatery, he will direct you to find the burning circle deep within Palborough Mines.

The pickaxes are only for if you go to Bastok first, before Sandoria.
That's okay, thank you beauxq